Member:Seyed Jamaleddin Mostafavi Yazdi (IR)
I am a postdoctoral researcher at the Artificial Intelligence and Computed Diagnosis Lab (AICD), Biomedical Engineering Department, in the Keimyung University, Daegu, South Korea. My research interests lie in mechanical engineering (biomechanics) and biomedical engineering, focusing on implantable an electrocardiogram (ECG) sensors, and signal chracterization of ECG signals for an atrial fibrillation using machine learning.
- Kyungpook National University, Daegu, Korea
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering (Sep 2013 ~ Feb 2019)
- K.N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
- M.Sc., Aerospace Engineering (Sep 2006 ~ Sep 2009)
- Yazd University, Yazd, Iran
- B.Sc., Mechanical Engineering (Sep 2001 ~ Sep 2005)
- Su Yang, Hyuck‐Jun Yoon, Seyed Jamaleddin Mostafavi Yazdi, Jong‐Ha Lee, " A Novel Automated Lumen Segmentation and Classification Algorithm for Detection of Irregular Protrusion after Stents Deployment, "https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/rcs.2033," , e2033, 2019.
- Fakhrossadat Emami, Seyed Jamaleddin Mostafavi Yazdi, Dong Hee Na, " Poly (lactic acid)/poly (lactic-co-glycolic acid) particulate carriers for pulmonary drug delivery, "https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40005-019-00443-1" , July 2019, Volume 49, Issue 4, pp 427–442.
- Seyed Jamaleddin Mostafavi Yazdi,Kwang Soo Cho,Namcheol Kang " Characterization of the viscoelastic model of in vivo human posterior thigh skin using ramp-relaxation indentation test, "https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s13367-018-0027-5" , November 2018, Volume 30, Issue 4, pp 293–307.
- Seyed Jamaleddin Mostafavi Yazdi, Jong‐Ha Lee, "The Relative The optimization of the human implantable wireless electrocardiography (ECG) sensors to maximize the power transfer efficiency", [http://www.icbeb.org/ The 8th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Biotechnology (ICBEB 2019) , Oct. 2019.
- Seyed Jamaleddin Mostafavi Yazdi, Saeid Irani, "Transverse vibration of double edge cracked beam using assumed mode method", https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/conhome/5153385/proceeding/ 4th International Conference on Recent Advances Space Technologies , June. 2009.
- Seyed Jamaleddin Mostafavi Yazdi, Namcheol Kang, "Measurement of the stiffness and damping coefficient for human thigh skin in vivo using indentation tests", [ KSME Bioengineering Conference, Chun-cheon, South Korea , April. 2016.
Honors and Awards
- Best poster presenation at the 8th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Biotechnology. Seoul, South Korea (ICBEB 2019)
- Brain Korea (BK21+) Scholarship Program(2013 ~ 2017)
- Kyungpook National University (KNU) International Graduate Scholarship (2013 ~ 2015)
- Award for the highest GPA in Ph.D. core courses, KNU
- Postal (Visiting) Address: Department of Biomedical Engineering, College of Medicine ,Keimyung University, South Korea
- 주소: 대구광역시 달서구 신당동 계명대학교 백은관 523
- Phone: (+82) 10- 3666- 1362
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org